Sunday, October 30, 2011

What we have been up to

As you can see from my last post it has been awhile. We have been busy, busy, busy! Since July we have, in no particular order:

Taken a trip to California
Started a Preschool group for Elliot
Hosted a Feast
Took Qualifying Exams
Passed Qualifying Exams
Sewed 3 bird costumes
Trained for and completed a Triathlon (Steven took first in his age division)
Trained for a Half Marathon (It's Saturday, I have hurt my knee, pray that I will still be participating!)
Trick or Treated 3 times with the boys
Bought a new car: a dark blue Hyundai Santa Fe
Went to the zoo too many times to count
Helped my brother propose to his girlfriend
Went to a science museum
Put new handle bars on a bike.
Celebrated Malcolm's 2nd birthday
Took a trip to North Carolina for a baby Blessing
Survived a 45 day streak of 100+ degree weather
And fell in love over and over again.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

CUTE little movie! Awe...so sweet!

Amazing Love said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
bell and ross replica watches

Melissa said...

Hmmm... that Kevin21 looks a little suspicious.

Anyway, I REALLY wish we still lived near you guys so we could pay you for one of your cake creations- you are amazing. I love that cake so much!! My friend made my wedding cake so I am sentimental towards that- I love it- it means so much more. Great goals- you are amazing. I can't even imagine ever running 6 miles let a lone 13- or more!! You inspire me!! And I just wish I could run a 10 minute mile!! My fastest mile is 13!! YIKES but I will keep running!