Thursday, April 10, 2008

Goodbye Comic Frenzy

Yacht party1Group
Well, I am glad I did comic frenzy this semester. At first I wasn't going to because Elliot was coming and I knew that if I did my grades would suffer. Well, my Elliot came, my grades suffered, and I am glad that I did it. There are so many memories that I have made with the troupe that I will hold onto forever that I would have missed out on if I wouldn't have done it. This picture is everyone in their costumes at the end of the two-hour Yacht Party show that we closed the semester with. It was a great show and a great way to end the semester.
Then we ate at applebee's. comic frenzy dinner
So thank you Jesse, Justin, Jeff, Jessica, John, Liz, Adam, Davey, Jordan, and Evan for a great semester.

3 comments:

Evan said...

Yeah man. Eich yes.

Liz said...

Amen, dude.

PS: This is Liz.

adamgede said...

Steven...YOU rock!
It was a great semester!

- blog.adamgedeborg.com