Wednesday, December 22, 2010
In no particular order:
1. I was born in a room without electricity.
2. I was in the Color Guard in the Marching Band all three years of High School and two years in College.
3. I am not a good speller.
4. I love pumpkins and anything Fall.
5. I have the best job, I play with cars and read picture book all day.
6. I am a Mom to two of the coolest boys around.
7. I love tulips especially if they are orange.
8. I was the first to graduate with a Culinary Minor from my University.
9. I have a bachelors of Science degree from Brigham Young University in Idaho.
10. I know what I am doing behind a sewing machine.
11. I love color.
12. I am married to the perfect man (for me) who I have connected with on levels that I didn't even know were possible.
13. I love to run with people, and have run 3 5k's this past year.
14. I proudly wear size 8 jeans.
15. I am not a morning person.
16. I love fresh cut pineapple.
17. I am really close with my family. My parents are amazing and I have two awesome brothers and two totally cool sisters.
18. My ears are two different sizes.
19. I catch onto things pretty fast.
20. My mood changes with my hair.
21. I love being around people.
22. I always have my toenails painted.
23. I am a bit of a kleptomaniac.
24. I love earrings.
25. I am Alison Sweeney's biggest fan.
26. I am not an animal person.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
It's gotten pretty chilly here in Oklahoma the last few days so we pulled out our hats and gloves.
We had our ward Christmas party last week and it was filled with great friends, fun and food.
We haven't really introduced the idea of Santa to Elliot so when the man in red entered the room all he saw was the candy he was carrying in his market sack.