Wednesday, December 22, 2010

42 : 26 thing about me on this my 26th Birthday


In no particular order:

1. I was born in a room without electricity.

2. I was in the Color Guard in the Marching Band all three years of High School and two years in College.

3. I am not a good speller.

4. I love pumpkins and anything Fall.

5. I have the best job, I play with cars and read picture book all day.

6. I am a Mom to two of the coolest boys around.

7. I love tulips especially if they are orange.

8. I was the first to graduate with a Culinary Minor from my University.

9. I have a bachelors of Science degree from Brigham Young University in Idaho.

10. I know what I am doing behind a sewing machine.

11. I love color.

12. I am married to the perfect man (for me) who I have connected with on levels that I didn't even know were possible.

13. I love to run with people, and have run 3 5k's this past year.

14. I proudly wear size 8 jeans.

15. I am not a morning person.

16. I love fresh cut pineapple.

17. I am really close with my family. My parents are amazing and I have two awesome brothers and two totally cool sisters.

18. My ears are two different sizes.

19. I catch onto things pretty fast.

20. My mood changes with my hair.

21. I love being around people.

22. I always have my toenails painted.

23. I am a bit of a kleptomaniac.

24. I love earrings.

25. I am Alison Sweeney's biggest fan.

26. I am not an animal person.

4 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I was proud of myself and I remembered as soon as I saw the date today. I love you and thanks for an amazing friend ship- even though we don't talk that much anymore, makes me sad. But I know I could see you and it would be like we never missed a day. I love you! You are so pretty! And looking DANG GOOD if I say so myself! Hope you have an awesome birthday!

Lacey said...

Your hat is superb! I must have one:) I hope you are having an excellent vacation and that everything is going according to plan!

Dan said...

two questions for you:
did you drop out of high school? only 3 years?
what is the most recent thing you have stolen, klepto?

Angie Smith said...

Natasha my long lost love...look at how beautiful you are!!! I apologize for missing your birthday but hope it was exciting for you! I most loved your comment about proudly wearing a size 8 jeans...that is so exciting!!! I love and miss you dearly. Jared got a job in Ogden so we are in Utah now and life is good! I hope to talk to you sooner than later my dear...nope, don't have a blog yet but I am working on it :) love you