Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On my way to pro?

So today I got my new lighting kit in the mail. My mom bought it for me. Is that lame? I don't know. All I know is, I am very excited. Here is a picture. New Strobist Kit I can take a portable lighting studio with me to take pictures now. This is the first picture I took with it. First shot with the new setup.
This shot took me five minutes to do. Imagine if I would have tried to take a good picture. I am really into photography now. I like it so much. I fall asleep thinking about it every night, and dream about it most nights. I remember talking in my sleep explaining to Elliot why certain lenses do certain things. I just don't know what to make of it. Is it a hobby? Is it a possible career? Is it a way to make some extra money on the side while I do something else? I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. But I have fun every single time I pick up a camera.

1 comment:

Kristie Moss Photography said...

That looks like fun! I am glad you finally got it. I can't wait to see more pictures with it.