Sunday, April 15, 2007

Camping with the Caldwells

We went camping with the Caldwells in Dell, MT. We drove the four wheelers up lime kiln canyon and made the most amazing handmade fire pit ever. We cooked elk steaks (thanks again Scott) which were delicious and Melissa made awesome omelettes for breakfast the next morning. It was the perfect way to end the break. The ground was a little hard and we were all a little cold at night, but seeing all the stars in that big Montana sky made it worth it. We also ate Yesterday's Calf-a's famous roast beef which was the most amazing meat I've ever eaten. We start class tomorrow, and I am excited. I am taking two writing classes (three if you count spanish) American Lit and New Testament. 15 credits is going to be tough with all 300 level classes, but I ain't worried; I love school.

1 comment:

Roger and Janalyn said...

Hey Guys-
THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Rog and I saw it and we just started to miss you guys like crazy. We hope school is going well and that you're loving it! Until next time!
Love the Pearsons