Monday, May 7, 2007

Its the Truth

It’s true we are busy this semester. Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays my classes start at 7:45am, which means I have to be up and hopefully showered in time to walk out the door at 7:30. My first class is advanced sewing it is more difficult than I expected but I am learning a lot we are making jeans this week and the next project is a swim suit. Class gets out at 10:00 and I have an hour and a half break so I stay in the sewing lab and work on projects till my next class it is a great time to catch up. I then go to Home and Family Management. My teacher is a pretty interesting character with good intentions. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have international foods at 2:00 so I walk home for lunch and then back to campus for class, I have enjoyed all of my cooking classes, this one is a lot of fun it is the fourth week of school and I haven’t been in the kitchen yet because we are on shifts but I have had a lot of fun decorating and learning about the different cultures. Fridays my school day ends at 12:30 when I get out of Home and Family. I usually go and find Steven for a minute then go home for lunch and to catch up on home and housework.
Tuesdays and Thursdays I get to sleep in until 8:00am because class doesn't start until 9:00, it is a course all about scripture study. I have loved it. I have a break for 10:00 until 11:30 when my Children’s sewing class starts; I walk home for lunch and then back again. I usually get back to campus early because it is my favorite class we are learning a lot of fun stuff. Class gets out at 1:00, so I have enough time to eat dinner, do some homework and write Steven a note before going to work which starts at 3:00.
Work is great, Melaleuca is really good to their employees and I have made some great friends who work my same shift Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00 to 8:00, Saturdays 12:00 to 5:00, 15 hours a week. I still get home before Steven so this is when I start to cut out my sewing projects for the next few days.
I am also on the talent board this semester, a co-manager of Guitars Unplugged one of the bigger shows on campus we have meetings on Wednesday nights. As Steven said Saturdays are full of catching up and Sundays full of rest.
It has been a little harder this semester but it has been worth it.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

Sounds like you both are super busy...but it makes the time fly by faster, doesnt it? When are you going to fit a trip to Utah in your schedule?? huh? huh??