Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Photo Shoot

JN9N1788JN9N1768JN9N1758 I bought/made a flash sync cable for my birthday and this is my first attempt at taking off-camera flash pictures. it was a lot of fun. The temperature was about 36% and Natasha did so great standing out in the snow while I figured it all out. Elliot was warm in his two-inch thick pram bag outfit, so he didn't mind. I have gotten really into photography ever since I've been the assistant photo manager for the scroll. They've got nice cameras for me to use whenever I want. I've got a semester left of school and we don't know what is going to happen. We are waiting to hear back from Oklahoma State University for Grad school. If I don't get in, I think I want to get a job as a photojournalist. Anyway, that was a quick update.

2 comments:

the fellers said...

i love that picture...you should put up more pics of the little guy, i am sure he has grown a lot!!

Angela Shaw said...

HELLO you guys! Those pics are great! What a cute family. Love the blog! Keep in touch... since we've been out of it lately. :)