Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Photo Shoot
































I figured if I put these three pictures up I would have to write enough so that I didn't have more pictures than words. So here goes.
Things are going great with us. Elliot's body is healthy, especially the lung area. We know this because starting around 11 o'clock and ending around 3:30 or so he displays exactly how well they work, usually about every 45 minutes or just when we fall asleep, whichever comes first. They should tell you how much babies cry. All I have to say is thank heaven for wrinkly foreheads because if he didn't look at me after a huge wail with something cute, I don't think I could handle it.
Anyway, we are doing well. This semester has been the hardest and busiest. I am definitely getting the worst grades I ever have. This is my third semester in a row, and I am getting burnt out a little. We still haven't heard back from the grad school in Oklahoma I applied to. Our future is still up in the air. These are hard times, but as you can see, we still take the time to enjoy a sunset and take some pictures.
Natasha stays home all day. I feel sorry for her, especially on the occasional pretty day we have here in Rexburg. I wish there were things you could do outside in the cold with a baby. But unfortunately cold air makes babies cold and that is a bad thing (or so Natasha has told me). We go to Idaho Falls and walk around the mall and target, but it costs $8 in gas to get there and back.
So we spend a lot of time watching DVDs of Alias and singing songs and making faces at the baby.
All in all, we are just moseying along in life. I try everyday to take better pictures and Natasha tries everyday to not get cabin fever. Sometimes these two things coincide like in these pictures.
I don't really know how to end a blog, so see you later.

3 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

Natasha is so pretty! Great pics, even though Steven you don't know us very well (yet) you might be doing a photo session with us. Miss you Natasha!
love Ang & Jonny

the fellers said...

oh it sounds like you guys are doing great, and learning the fun stuff that "they" never tell you about parenthood...the cooped up winter days, the sleepless nights (which I promise WILL get better with time...promise)...and the many days of watching movies! Well, i hope you guys hear back soon from school, and please let us know when you are coming, so we can plan a fun minute with you guys! Natasha is so pretty

Roger and Janalyn said...

So a little bird(by the name of Vinnie) told me yesterday on the phone that you guys were coming to Utah to visit! Boy we would LOVE to see you guys! Natasha-as for the cabin fever...I'm sorry!!! I do remember...and to be quite honest I get it still when Rog has a long day of school and work. If you ever need to talk to someone to pass the time give me a call. If you have verizon it is FREE!!!! 435-671-7204 Good luck and don't forget that everyday is special, even though at times it is harder find the special.