Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Body Parts and Passions

I figured that there were a few of you that wanted an extreme close-up view of Elliot. So I took some pictures. This first one is his right eye. It is really close to the actual color of his eyes. For the first month his eyes kept switching back and forth from brown to blue to green to gray. They are blue just like we figured they always would. Natasha was hoping for brown eyes. But, he has the same color as me.

The next picture is his head. He has my hairline and his hair is kind of red, though it doesn't really look like it in this picture.

This is his freaky not-outty-not-inny belly button. The umbilical cord healed quickly and fell off really fast. It was gone in four days after hanging on by a thread for a day. So now he has this thing. I hope it looks different when he grows up. Or not, I guess it can just be a quirk. He definitely did not inherit it from me.

This last one is a compare and contrast. A lot of people make a big deal about how much he looks like me. I don't know. I'll let you decide for yourself.

1 comment:

the fellers said...

he looks so much like you...I agree with all the Big People...