Sunday, November 23, 2008

California

Here's Elliot's newest trick. He picked this up the third day we got here and has just gotten better and better.



Well our time in California has been good so far. With Thanksgiving around the corner and a possible trip to San Diego, it seems impossible to get a job. So we've just been hanging out. I've taken a lot of pictures (Natasha is getting bored of it) and we have played with Elliot. We went and visited Scott and Melissa Caldwell in Newark which was fun. We have watched some movies in HD on my dad's 60-something inch screen TV. We will be in Provo next week from Tuesday until Tuesday visiting my brother who just had a new baby Adam. It is going to be fun to have a lot of family around for Thanksgiving.

Well I guess I'll include some pictures I've taken.

natasha sunset

me Sunset

rocks

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wait. Steven. Where are you guys right now? Because I'm in Fremont. Are you guys in the Bay Area?! I want to see you guys and your son! I didn't know you were from Tracy? How did I not know you were from Tracy? I'm living here in Fremont with my grandparents for the semester. Send me an e-mail or something. general_silliness@hotmail.com