Saturday, November 15, 2008

We're Off To Califonia. The wonderful California (sung to the tune of "We're off to see the Wizard")





Well we are boarding a plane today for sunny California, where no one really cares about anything.


I'm just joking. We are excited to go. I haven't been there in over a year... or maybe even two years. I can't even remember the last time I was there. I can't wait for my parents to hang out with Elliot. He is a lot of fun now. He is a handful, a big handful, but he does the cutest things. My parents haven't seen him since all he could do with sleep, wake up and lay there with his eyes open. Boy are they in for a shock.
Expect posts with pictures from San Diego, San Francisco, and, my home town, Tracy.

1 comment:

Evan said...

Man oh man! I have been a bad friend. It's good to see you are still taking photos! Life has been busy for me, super busy. Lindsay has less than 30 days before we're in baby land ourselves!

It's probably pretty lame that I am keeping in touch via blog. Say hi to all.

evanmade.com