Saturday, August 8, 2009

A New Look

For some reason it has been hard for me to post on this blog. I think it is because I am not very confident in my writing abilities.

I married a writer. So it has been easy for me to think of this as our blog that he writes. With Steven getting busier with school and work while Elliot and I grow bigger everyday, I felt like it was time for me to grow up a little and start adding some posts.

I have always felt like you have to be a cutesy mom to have a blog. So today I spent a little too much time redoing our blog in hopes that it will make me feel cutesy and give me the courage to keep blogging.

6 comments:

Erika said...

Oh Natasha! Well at least you update your blog, unlike myself. I don't even have any kids yet. Your blog does look pretty cute though!

the fellers said...

you ARE a cutesy mom! I want you to post more often, then I can keep in touch more...how 'bout some belly pics!?! Also, I hear you, although shon isnt a writer. he is defiantly good at it...so I always feel weird writing, but I enjoy it, so it takes over my fear! Keep it up, the blog looks way cute!

Denice said...

Now that the blog is so cute, will Steven still be willing to post on it?

It might weird me out a little bit if he did ...

Kristina said...

my cutesy blog is jealous of your cutesy blog.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love your blog and reading whatever you post. You make it plenty enjoyable to read. Don't worry about a thing. You all look awesome in the family pic. Nice update!!!!

Kara said...

Oh Natasha, you are cute! Just look at that adorable little family! we miss you guys. Hope school and life is going well. When is the new little guy coming?

Keep blogging. We love to hear about how life is treating you!
KJ