Friday, September 4, 2009

Bubbles

The weather this week has been amazing we have turned off the air and opened all the windows. Every now and then you can smell Fall. I am so excited because Fall is my favorite everything. Its my favorite color, my favorite smell, my favorite time of year. Everything is better in the fall.I am so excited that is just around the corner.

Since it was so nice, on Monday Elliot and I decided to blow some bubbles. I didn't get very many pictures of bubbles because I was the official bubble blower and I couldn't blow bubbles and hold the camera at the same time. So here are some pictures, enjoy!






3 comments:

Liz said...

I love it! That second to last photo is just the picture of childhood bliss.

Kara said...

Wow, Eliott sure is turning into a little man! How is the toddler bed coming along?? wish we could see you guys! We miss you.
KJ

Kristina said...

how fun! I also wish I had a photographer to follow us around. Juliet is nuts for bubbles.