Sunday, February 28, 2010

its a long one, Sorry

Well what can I say? Life has been busy it feels like my life is two steps ahead.

We moved Malcolm into Elliot's room two weeks ago They have been doing good for the most part. I have been really impressed with Elliot because it was a big change for him. He moved from his toddler bed(the crib in toddler stage) to a twin. Then we threw Malcolm in there in the crib, taking away the floor space. I should take a picture it really is just enough room to walk from the door the the closet. The first day was pretty funny I put them both down to nap for a trial run. I have bumper pads for the crib but had decided not to use them, Malcolm started to cry after a few minutes later and when I went to check on him not only had Elliot taken away his pacifier but also taken off Malcolm's socks. The bumpers were added before bed time. I found out two days later that tricky little Elliot is smarter them the bumper pads. I went to get him after his nap and he was under the crib with both of Malcolm's pacifiers in his mouth he had the cutest guilty look on his face when I caught him.


Wow I really didn't mean to type that much about that. Oh well what else?

Malcolm is officially rolling over and let me tell you he is fast. We are thinking of entering him in some rolling competitions so he can start paying us back all the money he owes us for diapers.

When I was pregnant with Elliot I sewed a quit top and Steven made me an awesome quit frame for Christmas that year. I finally this week tacked the quilt together and started to tie it. (I promise I will put up some picture when I am done. Hold me to it too because I am so lazy about loading pictures.)

Steven turned the big 27!

I have lost more than 20lbs and am currently at my pre-pregnancy weight for Elliot. Steven told me the other day that he is going to give me two dollars per pound that I have lost or will lose that got me pretty excited to go shopping.

Steven and I are running a 5K on Saturday. We are both really excited I finished my 10-12 week running program last week it is so fun to know that I can just get up and go and not stop for at least half an hour.

Oh and don't worry my house is a mess and has been for two weeks. No matter how long I work on it or what I clean it is still dirty and cluttered. It has started to get very frustrating and all organization gone out the window. We just have too much stiff for this tiny apartment.

That last little tidbit is to let you know that we are still human!
it is officially fifty one minutes past march so I am going to go to bed!

2 comments:

the fellers said...

you are the BEST! 20 POUNDS! YOU GO GIRL! I am so happy for you...now, I just need to be like you!

Amy said...

Should I go to the race tomorrow and take pictures of everyone I know running and cheer loudly?