Thursday, February 4, 2010

life

My house has a smell. I was going to clean the kitchen really good to get rid of it but that has not happened yet. Who knows if I will get to it before Steven gets home. Elliot just went from playing with the dishwasher to playing with Malcolms swing both things that he is forbidden to touch. Malcolm just started to fuss from bed and to tell the truth he should probably not have been taking a nap in the first place because he seems really alert at night. I have not and will not shower. cars the movie has been on for more almost three hours now because Elliot keeps finding the remote (another no touch item) and skipping back a few chapters. Pretty much it has been a normal day.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

I love that you are normal, and that that is everyday at my house!

Timber said...

lol! whoa! you just gave me flashbacks of when we lived in Oklahoma and Jaedin was little!!!

Things get better as time goes on and kiddies get a little bigger :)

Melissa said...

Oh Natasha! I love you! Sounds like you are enjoying motherhood to the fullest! And I have SO had cars on for longer than that. Come and play sometime! Come to book club tomorrow at Panera at 10- even if you didn't read the book!