Monday, October 25, 2010

34: more pumpkins

I thought I would show you my fall decor.
I love pumpkins. It is kind of an obsession. I love to eat them,smell them, carve them you name it I love it. I think they are one of the most beautiful creations of the earth. I learned how to make these pumpkins a couple years ago and I just couldn't stop. This year they are living on my stairs, and they make so so happy.


Sorry they arn't very good pictures, its a dark stair way. But my pumpkins help brighten it up!



This is where mummy lives when it is raining outside!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Cute pumpkins! Very creative. I stole your blog background btw. I love it!

Janalyn said...

VERY VERY cute! I am surprised that they don't get used as bombs or something. I am sure that they would at my house....Johnny thinks everything is a weapon!

Kristina said...

those are mega cute! you should send me a pattern! or just make some for me.