Thursday, October 28, 2010

35: Question








DO I LOOK LIKE A PIRATE?
I have been working on the kids costumes for two weeks and they are so close to being done. I have known for months that they were going to be some kind of sea life (You will die when you see pictures, I am so excited). I have been playing with the idea of dressing up (I haven't for years) but had no idea what I could be. It needed to be cute enough to match the water theme but not so much work that it would take another two weeks of sewing. I had just about given up when it hit me. Pirates sail in the ocean!

So I ask you again do I look like a pirate and is there anything I can add that will kick it up a notch?

4 comments:

Kristina said...

could you wear a red bandana? eye patch couldn't hurt! otherwise I say that is a pretty darn good thrown together pirate costume!

Amy said...

That's not my pirate! She needs a sword!

Melissa said...

Just make sure you wear that last pirate face the whole time- that makes you look EXTRA piraty! And be sure to shake your booty- Jacob says that pirate booty is when pirates shake their booty. So there you go.

Erika said...

Hello! You need an eye patch!! And also a peg leg.
Other than that you look ADORABLE! :)