Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthdays


Elliot turned three at the end of January and it took us a few tries to get his birthday celebrated.

Elliot told me for his birthday he wanted Ice Cream so I had no plan of making him a cake. My mom knowing this surprised us the day before his birthday with the coolest train cake ever made.



It was enjoyed by all!

Elliots' party finally rolled around three weeks later after being postponed for the snow. I was pretty proud of how his invitations and birthday shirt turned out so I scanned them for you to see.


Party day was fun. we had lots of friends over,

and lots of Ice cream!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

looks like fun! you should have invited us! ;)

Melissa said...

Hooray for birthdays! Ice cream is my kind of birthday theme too- way to go Elliot. Happy birthday! Cutest cake too! Man seeing everyone makes me miss Stillwater- I really do miss you guys all the time!