Tuesday, February 22, 2011

s is for. . .

A sister missionary in our ward found these super cute skirts for a couple bucks at a local store here in Stillwater. They were so cheep because the zippers didn't work. So the sisters bought a skirt and a zipper and brought them to me to put together. Easy peasy, it took no time at all and in less then an hour this beautiful skirt was returned to the sister.

The next day I got a text -Sister is a moron can you fix another skirt?
Turns out our wonderful sister missionary did not try on the skirt before purchasing and it did not fit (and she is an extra small). So what do you do with a supper extra small skirt with a beautiful zipper that fits no one.

I turn it into a shirt for me!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

SUPER cute- I sure wish I had your sewing skills. I love the shirt- and you are SUPER skinny! I love your cheezers with Elliot.

Cheri said...

Wow, creative and talented, that's YOU!