Thursday, April 28, 2011

Picture time

Every year around our anniversary we get our family pictures taken. Since our anniversary is on Tuesday (May 5th)it is again picture time. I need to figure out where to take them and what we are going to wear any suggestions? You have most likely seen each of these anniversary pictures at one time or another but Here they are for you to enjoy all in one place. It's always fun to look back and see how our family has grown and changed. We didn't take one on our first anniversary so I just added a picture taken around then, enjoy.






I hope I made you look twice, for all those who were not aware Steven was in a play (The First Night of Ballyhoo) during our first anniversary season he actually bought us tickets for a concert in Boise and I had to take my brother because he couldn't get out of practice.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love these pictures! Is he kissing you in that picture? You should do another 50's style picture- I love that. Or take pictures at the OSU botanical gardens! I love it there! I also like the pretty brick at the community center where we used to have church.

Unknown said...

I was present for Steven kissing that OTHER woman. :) fun times. What about you guys at your favorite place to go as a family- like the park you always go to, or the zoo, etc. And I am always a fan of white shirts and jeans. It makes people look more at the faces. Are their bluebonnets in Oklahoma? That would be cool too.

Unknown said...

ok, had another thought. What if you just go out to do a fun family outting(in chosen clothes) and take pictures along the way. Park and ice cream, or a Walk and a picnic. The kids would stay happier in between pictures and you would get a natural "we like doing things together" feel.

Denice said...

I think this year it's your turn to kiss a fake spouse for you anniversary.