Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I learned today

Spraying Pam on your griddle is essential for createing the perfect Dunker Egg.

It's just as easy to bind the quilt the second time as it was the first, waiting two months didn't make the quilt any smaller.

The amount of love you have for your son doesn't get smaller after they throw up on you, if anything your love expands.

Even if you feel bad for your son don't let him keep his sticker on in the bath tub. The sickie of a sticker mixed with warm water creates super glue.

My 18 month old needs a nap EVERYDAY, no exceptions.

It is possible to cut your finger with a dishwasher detergent cap.

Cutting your finger with a dishwasher detergent cap is a great excuse to not clean the bathroom or wipe up the kitchen counters.

Husbands are a great resource and blessing to have!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man! I'm so sad he was sick! I've been thrown up on many times- once was in Food Pyramid- I didn't know what to do, so I just held out my hands.

Cheri said...

Being a mom is not for sissies, is it!!